Our mission is to provide you with the most up to date information across the entire field of medicine; up until the point of referral to specialties.
We aim to support junior doctors when dealing with common presenting complaints in Emergency Medicine. We want to provide a concise, evidence-based management plan for the initial stages of treating an acutely unwell patient.
All content is written by qualified medical professionals with full GMC registration. Authors have also been asked to provide a list of their qualifications where possible.
If you are interested in joining our team, drop a message to email@example.com.
- Dr. Jeremy Tsz Kwan Chui MBChB BMedSci(Hons)Emergency Medicine ACCS ST1 Trainee, London
- Dr. Abdullah Aamir MBChB BSc PGCertOphthalmology ST1 Trainee, London
- Dr. Raj Amarnani MBChB BSc(Hons) MSc(Dist)Internal Medicine IMT2 Trainee, London
- Dr. Shenelle Siriwardena MBChBGeneral Practice GPST1 Trainee, London
- Dr. Nihaad Syed MBChBGeneral Practice GPST1 Trainee, London
Engineering & Design